ഈ പേജ് സന്ദർശിക്കുന്നവർ കുട്ടികളുടെ എഴുത്തുകളെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ എഴുതാൻ മറക്കരുതേ...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Is Education A Sin...?

                     Nesmiya. P.T (9th J. 2010-11)
In my rural village where
The school education never reached
Even to the gate-house...,
My wish to acquire knowledge
Through education was
Given up as a sin....
But,
My parents bowed their head
In front of my brother
He became a city-man...
As I grew, my dream also grew.
I waited a long to
Fulfill  my dream
But the 'justice' of my village
Never supported me...


Still I am waiting for the
Fulfillment of my dream...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nesmiya,
    You have nicely expressed a relevant idea using simple language.
    Try to write more...
    You can do that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly your right bcs me also know almost seven years loving a girl until now she didnt give a positive reply

    ReplyDelete