ഈ പേജ് സന്ദർശിക്കുന്നവർ കുട്ടികളുടെ എഴുത്തുകളെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ എഴുതാൻ മറക്കരുതേ...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mystery

                FATHIMA SHAD. P.K   (9th J 2010-11)
The olden days...
Peeping through the memories,
With the lovely flowers
And with sweet smiles..
Oh..where have they gone?!

Now...
The charming faces were hidden
And colourless dream
Suffocating sounds...
Hey... what happened to me?

Unclear faces,
Chaotic ways
Made me alone...
And I was travelling to the world of fancy.
Where am I going?
Who is leading me?

Full of sounds..
But, little can I hear.
So many faces.. 
No one is clear.
A lot of ways
Led me to no where?

A mysterious sound...
Once more I am confused
And really worried.
That voice  asks me "where are you going?"
Now asking myself "where am I going?"



1 comment: